Creamy Avocado, Red Bean and Spinach Salad
This is one of those dishes people will eat and say “If everything tasted like this I’d be vegan too!” It’s a crowd pleaser and a very satisfying salad that makes a great side dish for pasta with red sauce or quinoa. 3 servings. 10 min prep time.
- 1 ripe avocado sliced into small chunks
- 1 15 oz. can of red beans (rinsed) or 1 and 3/4 cups of cooked red beans
- juice from half of a lime
- 1 dash of salt
- 1 cup of raw spinach chopped
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes
- Combine the avocado, salt, lime and red beans until beans are a little coated with the avocado.
- Add the spinach, green onions and tomatoes and serve immediately
Vegan, gluten-free, soy-free