Black Sticky Rice with Banana, Sesame and Flax
A quick and delicious whole grain breakfast of leftover black sticky rice with fruit, yogurt and seeds.
- Black sticky rice (either hot, warm or room temperature)
- Hemp milk fortified with B12 and Vitamin D
- Sesame seeds (just a sprinkle)
- Ground flax seeds (just a sprinkle)
- Unsweetened vegan yogurt (Kite Hill is a great brand)
How to cook black sticky rice: Use a rice cooker on the brown rice function. Rinse twice. Measure the water by resting your fingertip on the surface of the rice in the rice cooker and adding water up to the first line on your finger (about an inch. Always error on the side of a little too much). Pre-soak the rice for 2-24 hours.