Macro Brown Rice Morning Bowl with Creamy Tahini and Cooked Fruit
This nice warming breakfast is ready in a flash and won’t make you feel dry and thirsty like crunchy cereal or toast. Just leave last night’s leftover brown rice out of the refridgerator, warm it up or serve it at room temperature in the morning, and dress it up with good fats like tahini, nuts, and seeds. So satisfying.
Ingredients for 1 serving:
- 1 cup Reheated brown rice (left out overnight)
- Optional: 1/4 cup Non-dairy yogurt
- 2 tbsp Apple butter or 1/4 cup of cooked peaches
- drizzle of Tahini
- Optional: Chopped Roasted Almonds
- Optional: Gluten-free granola
Make it pretty!