3 Bean Salad with Celery and Miso Sauce
3 different color beans make this a pretty and healthy vegan salad to bring to a party or add to pasta or quinoa at home. You will LOVE the white miso sauce, lemon and maple syrup dressing.
Makes 10 Servings (this is a big one because of the size of a can of beans 🙂
- 1 medium zucchini diced
- 1/2 a red onion diced
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp white miso
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt to taste
- 3 15 oz cans of different colored beans (ex: great northern, aduki and black)
- 3-5 stalks of celery diced (depending how much you like celery)
- Lightly fry the zucchini and red onion in water or olive oil for about 5 minutes or until they have just softened enough to be enjoyable to eat
- Mix the lemon juice, white miso, maple syrup, balsamic and sea salt together with a fork making sure the white miso dissolves.
- Combine all ingredients. This keeps well in the fridge and in a cooler for a road trip, camping trip or festival.