Creamy Coconut Potato and Bean Soup
Who needs cow milk when we’ve got coconut milk? So creamy and delicious and naturally sweet. This comforting soup is simple, balanced, healthy and delicious.
For 2 Big Adult Servings:
- 2 chopped boiled potatoes (cook them first if you haven’t already)
- 1/4 of an onion chopped
- 1 Tbsp curry powder (Indian style or another style is fine. You choose)
- 1/3 can of coconut milk
- 1/3 cup cooked beans (any kind you like. Darker beans have nice contrast)
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 cup of chopped spinach
- 1 chopped tomato
- Fry the onions in a little water or vegetable oil until almost translucent
- Add curry powder and still so it coats the onions.
- Add the beans and potatoes, and then the coconut milk.
- Add salt and vinegar after all of the combined ingredients are hot.
- Place the chopped spinach and tomato in the serving bowls and pour the soup on top.